Following the statement released by the practice on Friday 6th March 2020, we would like to provide you with an update of developments and some additional information.
- After falling ill on Sunday 1st March Dr. Richard Prais has received fit to return to work status from Public Health England.
- According to new PHE guidance, the recommended period for self-isolation is 7 days from onset of symptoms: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-stay-at-home-guidance/stay-at-home-guidance-for-people-with-confirmed-or-possible-coronavirus-covid-19-infection#who-this-guidance-is-for
- As of Sunday 15th March, Dr. Richard Prais will have completed 14 days of self-isolation.
- The practice has been deep cleaned and sterilised.
- While we were advised by Public Health England that we could remain open, we made the decision to close the practice this week as an extra precaution.
We would like to thank you for your continued support and patience in what has been a very difficult time for the practice and our patients.
We are pleased to inform you that the practice will reopen as usual on Monday 16th March 2020.
We continue, as always to make the health and safety of our patients and staff our number one priority.
The whole team looks forward to getting back to work and providing our patients with the same level of service and care you are accustomed to.
Thank you once again for your support, it is very much appreciated.
Prais Dental Care